Wednesday, November 17, 2004

November 17th, 2004

We had a decent night last night…at one point, I swore I heard Jakob say “no” to his father. It’s always impossible to know for sure but it sure sounded like it. He did a great job brushing his teeth before bed (thank God for electric toothbrushes) and then snuggled beside me and held my hand. When he gets that way I have a hard time putting him down. I’d love it if he’d sleep in the bed with me sometimes but that’s a bad habit to start and he’s not really interested in that anyway. He loves his crib with lots of pillows and blankets. He has had a dry cough for about a week. Kenny’s on his way to the doctor with him now…my paranoia is out of control, so terrified it’s more than just allergies or a cold. So tough to not worry. This is the hardest part about him not speaking, I so badly want him to be able to tell me what hurts so I can fix it.
-Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home