Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19, 2007

I cried. I couldn't help it. It was so awesome. Priceless. He did everything he could...he scampered, he marched, he waved his flag, he clapped his hands...he did it all. I cried. It was just too much for me to handle.

It was a proud moment.

Another sign I need for the house...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

Tonight was one of those moments.

It was so great to see him up there...handling the strange environment, the lights, the crowd, the noise. Not to brag, but as far as the dance moves were concerned, Jakob was one of the most accurate performers. And it's so sweet to see him with the other kids. The one little girl standing next to him...I've seen her with Jakob before. I can just tell that she looks out for him and gives him some help if he needs it. I have to send her a thank you note. She's so cute and so sweet. I love her.

I have it all...audio, video and still photos. I can't wait to share.

I need a tissue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home