Thursday, May 01, 2008

April 30...Jakob needs you

Ok...I'm ready.

It's time to grow our little Son-Rise family and I'm looking for volunteers to come to my house to play with Jakob. Now that I am fully prepared to train people, give feedback and run team meetings, I'm looking for some people. We want loving, accepting, nonjudgmental people with a ton of energy, excitement and enthusiasm who can commit to 4-6 hours per week in the playroom with Jakob for a minimum of 6 months.

No experience is necessary, I will train you.

It's a ton of fun and a life-changing experience for everyone involved.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please email me at jenn@wkrq.com and I'll be in touch!!

It's time to take this miracle-working to a new level!!

Thank you!
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home