Monday, June 09, 2008

Home

Jakob came home last night and he was so happy to be here. He smiled, he laughed, he tried to jump up and down. He watched his favorite movies, sang along and giggled. It was so cute. He climbed gladly into my bed and fell asleep around 11:30. What a sweetie.

We're gonna have to keep a pretty close eye on him for the next few weeks and keep him relatively calm...no jumping around, no crashing. He's pretty skinny and kinda pasty lookin...that should improve pretty soon. He's back to eating and going to the bathroom as usual.

He's not with me right now and I'm not handling it too well. After spending 10 days straight living with him in the hospital, it's a little tough to not be watching over him now that he's home. It's pretty crappy...

It's gonna be awhile before I recover, I think. I held it together pretty well, all things considered, and now the adreniline has run out. I'm just gonna go to bed early tonite and rest up for my little buddy for when he comes home tomorrow. I can't wait to spend some quality, home time with him. Sweet dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home