Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007...wine

Well, the timer wasn't a big hit. But there's hope...he didn't throw it! I'm thrilled.

I've certainly had my challenges with the computer but it's been nice to hear from his therapists that he's been doing great for them. I've always said that if he's gonna give somebody a hard time, I prefer it be me. Even though it doesn't seem fair. I laid in bed for 6 months carrying that child and I birthed him. I'll be sure to remind him of that when he's older. I'm a mom, that's my job.

Jakob is off school for the next 5 days...that's a long break. Not much therapy either with the holiday. I'm gonna have to make sure he gets enough sensory activity...lots of jumping, swinging and crashing. The basement is gonna see a lot of action. I'm in the process of a little basement remodeling...it's gonna be fantastic. The playroom I created using material for walls and a ceiling is getting done right. We'll be spending a lot of time down there in the next few months and it will be the perfect environment for all we'll be doing with him. I'm super looking forward to it.

This weekend will be interesting. When it gets a little chaos-y and there's tons of activity, it's tough to keep up with Jakob and explain why he's doing whatever it is that he's doing to everyone who doesn't understand. Wish me luck and recommend a great chardonnay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home