Friday, December 21, 2007

So very sad

Here's what's been going on...this is the message that I posted on several local Autism message boards...

December 21, 2007

Hi Autism Family,

I have some very sad news today. Yesterday, the Autism Community in Cincinnati lost one of its finest, Theresa Sharp.

Theresa was an amazing mom to her son Justin (7) as well as her two typical children, Evan (9) and Kayla (3). She had a passion for helping those affected by Autism and she touched the lives of everyone she encountered. She was an example of love, acceptance and finding the joys in Autism. She was an inspiration to me and a good friend. I will miss her terribly.

I believe there is a lesson in every tragedy and the lesson here for me is...love your children more than anything. Love everything about them, including their Autism. Always appreciate what you have and not think about what you don't. Look for the blessings every day, they are always there.

The arrangements are being made today and when I have them, I will share. In the meantime, please pray for Theresa's beautiful children and her family.

Kiss your kids,
jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home