Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 27, 2007...pooped

What a pumpkin. I love him more every day. He's just the neatest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'm watching the finale of Dancing With the Stars while he's upstairs in my bed singing along with his Underwater Adventures DVD. It's so funny to be down here listening to him. He's having a one-man party. I've learned it's just best to let him wind down on his own. If I'm up there with him, it turns into a two-person party and he'll never fall asleep. It's tough though, he's even more fun than Dancing With the Stars.

He's not the only one needing sleep. My schedule is a little thrown off already this week. Jakob's dad had the flu so he came back to me a day early...cut into my big nap of the week that allows me to catch up. No biggie, I'll catch up when I'm retired. And of course, Jakob's way more fun than a nap.

I wanna talk about all the reasons why I'm grateful for my son, there are so many. I had a couple hours scheduled for yesterday to do just that (immediately following my nap). Tonight, it's late and I'm wiped. So, in order to give the topic the attention it deserves, it will have to wait. I'll definitely get to it, I promise.

The singing has stopped, he must be out. Probably right in the middle of the bed. So, I'll be hanging over the edge right next to the alarm clock that goes off at 4am. Lucky for him he's so darn cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home